Miryang Cheese School
At Miryang Cheese School, the visitors can make mozzarella cheese, make pizza, ride rail sleigh, feed milk to calves, make puffed rice balls, throw arrows, and play other folk games.
The school harmonizes traditional and contemporary culture to provide well-designed programs for all visitors.
- Programs: Cheese/Pizza making
- Location: 280-5, Toero-ri, Bubuk-myeon, Miryang-si (formerly Jeongjin Elementary School)
- Directions:Miryang Station → City Bus → Intercity Bus Terminal → Bus to Bubuk
- Website: www.cheeseschool.net
- Inquiries: 055)352-3550
- Nearby Attractions: Hwaaksan, Wiyangmot Pond, Miryang Theater Village