- Production Location: Eoreumgol Valley in Sannae-myeon
- Climate: A basin where continental climate and warm seasonal winds cross to create rich and unique climate with extreme temperatures in the morning and at night.
Eoreumgol apple is cultivated in a mystic valley where water freezes even in summer. The fruit is rich in juice and high in sweetness and fragrance, and is sometimes called “honey apple” by consumers. It is also rich in fructose and various vitamins, which prevent anemia and protect the skin, in addition to fending off high blood pressure and stroke.
- Features: Low sourness, high sweetness (17-18 brix), firm texture
- Package Units: 5kg, 10kg, 15kg
- High Season: November - February next year